The proceeds from the “Symphonic Mansuryan” charity concert held on November 05, 2023 dedicated to the 35th anniversary of Vahe Meliksetyan will be directed to cover the tuition costs of 5 students from Artsakh in the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Grigoryan Gayane – YSMU residency: Endocrinology
- Zakaryan Lia – YSMU residency: Radiological diagnostics
- Musayelyan Lucia – YSMU residency: Radiological diagnosis
- Melkumyan Eva – YSMU Faculty of Pharmacy
- Melkumyan Mane – YSMU Faculty of Pharmacy
A special committee comprised of the board of the foundation and the executive management selected the awardees.
Sargis Meliksetyan, the executive director of the foundation, said “On behalf of the foundation and me personally, I would like to thank the organizers of our charity concert: the State Symphony Orchestra of Armenia, C-Squared company. As well as the sponsor of the concert: Martin Star, and the supporters – ID Bank and Idram payment system, Gourme Dourme chocolate production company. And, of course, we express our greatest gratitude to the audience of the concert, who purchased tickets to attend the concert. They all made it possible to provide scholarships to talented and promising beneficiaries forcibly displaced from Artsakh”.